-
August 16th, 2007, 06:33 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
RA is giving away free money. How much do you need ?
ROTFL.
pete
-
August 16th, 2007, 06:56 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Couple grand would be good.
-
August 16th, 2007, 04:19 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I'm not greedy how 'bout $37.50 [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 16th, 2007, 07:32 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
PETE!!! *just laughs*... i actually got paid today, lol... *takes out my rent money, studen loan payment, gas money, and money for groceries*... hmmm... anyone need 50 cents? lolol. [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
August 16th, 2007, 10:20 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Oh well...I start a job here in a few days. Well...the training for it in California anyway. I have to get on a plane. *cries* How does something that big and that made of metal defy the laws of gravity???? Well it doesn't always defy them since sometimes they just fall right out of the sky. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
August 16th, 2007, 11:46 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
last I heard, your a billion times more likely to die driving down the road than in a plane... Who studies this stuff anyways?? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
haven for the fallen
Bookmarks